This site contains operational and technical notes on setting up and running a community digital archive for communities taking control of access to, and preservation of, their culture and heritage. Some posts are for general information while some may be more technically oriented.
Use the navigation bar under the header for information and descriptions or browse the main page for blog entries.
Tinslave Consultancy provides expertise to assist with your own digital archive or with Linux-based infrastructure projects.
Stevan's Personal Blog
Place Names of Assynt - Ainmean-Àite na h-Asainte
Archive Setup Notes
- Archiving an Archive site
- Assynt Digital Archive – Workstation updates
- Assynt Digital Archive – System Change
- Gaelic Place Names – collating local culture
- A visit to the island of Eigg
- True North conference, Timespan, Helmsdale
- One barrier to community archiving smashed
- Wildflower Europe community history archive e-publication – free download
- Tech Notes – Running Omeka under Lighttpd
- Upgrading community archive software